Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 7-12-15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

LON vs the Wyatts would have been different oh well here come the dudleys

J. Marston wrote: »
    Hard to take the League Of Nations seriously when Reigns ran through them all already on Smackdown.

SSSSSSSH no one watches smackdown really

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Thought they had something there and then.....they cut for commercial

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Are they wwe just throwing all their cards on the table in first 5 mins and hoping for the best!?

So its a 4 way, 4 man tag match as the main event tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I remeber a time when multi man tag matches didnt close every raw

• Advertisement

Are they wwe just throwing all their cards on the table in first 5 mins and hoping for the best!?

So its a 4 way, 4 man tag match as the main event tonight.

Could that even work?

.....or right now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

WWE using the entire roster in the first 30 minutes.

Brave move, lets see if it pays off.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

its a lot of fun though!
    following this... The Bellas! cant wait....

Leaves space for a few of the NXT lads to do a bit though. One can only dream

• Advertisement

Its a bit silly and different but its totally disregarding the psychology at times during the first part of that match

The face off between Rhyno and Reigns was awesome, I want to see it , even though it would definitely be a horrible match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Welcome to the Ambrose Asylum."

Cole's latest nauseating phrase.

The face off between Rhyno and Reigns was awesome, I want to see it , even though it would definitely be a horrible match

Reigns v corbin now that would be one horrible match

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

for a minute there i thought Reigns couldnt do it but then he did do it and now I like him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Constant "what a way to kick off raw", they must be trying something or at least want to give the impression they're trying to spice it up.

So how is reigns getting screwed on sunday ?

Ladder to turn heel i reckon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Not worth the bandwidth. Night folks.

Those stardust/titus segments are starting to win me over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

That final segment was absolutely excruciating. They have to give up on Reigns, but they won't, they'll keep shoving him down everyone's throats, everyone on the roster will constantly put him over in promos and he'll never get over.

Tater tots. My god. Vince is running his own company into the ground out of pride trying to prove he's right. It's absolute madness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'm just catching up now, just finished watching the 16 man fatal way and am in the middle of a barnburner of a match featuring the Intercontinental champion. Even all the promos before the multiman got me hyped. Why can't it be like this more often?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'm just catching up now, just finished watching the 16 man fatal way and am in the middle of a barnburner of a match featuring the Intercontinental champion. Even all the promos before the multiman got me hyped. Why can't it be like this more often?!?

Nah we have to make a 16 man match all about Samoan Cena too. No one else matters and no else can get over after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    WWE to make significant creative changes starting on tonight’s episode of RAW

Wj8TzSi.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I feel bad for Reigns tbh. He got over as a tough, no-nonsense, monosyllabic, big burly Samoan and that's the way he should have stayed. He should have been moulded along the lines of a Goldberg or Batista. Less talk, more action. That's all that he needed.

Instead, their mindset is that in order to have the next John Cena you must turn promising up-and-comers INTO John Cena. It doesn't work. It didn't work for Sheamus when he was tried as a babyface and it isn't going to work for Reigns either because it's not organic or natural. It's forced; and fans are smart enough to see that.

I don't think they can or should give up on him at the minute because they are so bereft of stars that they have no choice but to stick with him. In the new year, when Cena is back and Balor debuts on the roster, I would like to see them turn him heel and get back to basics with the Reigns character: less yappin, and more slappin'.

My other big take-away from Raw is that Zeb driving off in that mobility scooter is my new favourite thing in the world. It is just impossible to make a dramatic exit in a mobility scooter and yet he did it in twice in this episode and I laughed hysterically on both occasions. Please let this be his new gimmick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,454 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

The mobility scooter is more over than Roman! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

For whatever reason I decided to see how bad it was.

Watched the opening and closing segments. What utter, utter, utter ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Also I hope Rhyno gets in on the Wyatts feud, seeing him Gore one of the them through a table would be great.

I said this last week so happy with that. Also think Titus & Stardust is a fun bit of filler; I've gone from loving Stardust to not liking him (in a good heel way), then skipped him completely once the poor Goldust feud ended & now I'm finally finding him interesting again. I'm a big fan of Cody so hope that Titus cheap shot via Del Rio develops into something. Also agree about Zeb's scooter being brilliant. MexAmerica has been awkward but Zeb is great.

That Reigns promo though... How 'tater tots' got over with the crowd I'll never know but I really hope he doesn't use it 10 times in 2 minutes ever again! I actually thought his ladder promo was pretty good, albeit a bit more suited to an underdog rather than someone that has bulldozed through literally everything he's faced without ever looking weak. But I think it would have suited both men if Sheamus just said his few words & then they got straight into the brawl. Instead they run a rubbish angle that seemed to drag on & on to the point that once they started brawling I no longer cared. WWE could do with remembering that sometimes less is more and in the case of Roman Reigns talking this has never been more applicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

After finishing Raw now, i am firmly standing by this comment i made last night.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I think if all of us lads & Liz put our collective heads together, we could write a better, well paced, everybody gets their turn in the spotlight Raw than WWE's creative team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

And why are the Dudleys even involved with the Wyatts? And why is this Survivor Series match happening a month late.

You have a PPV coming up called TLC. You have guys who competed in the first 3 TLC matches. These are widely regarded as being fantastic. You build them as being veterans. You match them up with the New Day, and the buildup writes itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Is Zeb no longer with Del Rio now?

Advertisement