Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Center Swim

Options
  • 07-12-2015 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi folks,

I've been doing a bit of research into joining a tri-club for 2016.

I'd love to find a group that swims in the city centre, ideally in the Markevitz or Sportsco..even Trinity. I've seen in the past that Pulse have used Sportsco. I've looked through the big names - Piranha, 3D tri, Belpark, T3 tri, Pulse - but none seem to offer swims in any of those places.

Does anyone know if there is a tri-club or even group of like-minded people who meet (or plan to meet) in a city centre pool?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Pulse no longer use Sportsco, that was a Saturday afternoon beginners session mostly. Pulse do currently have a Thursday evening swim in Belvedere pool. Can't get much more city centre than that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

atlantis swim 5-7 am at markevicz i think
    trinity tri club should swim at trinity pool
    not sure if spotsco still have their lunch time swim group.
    Padington wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I've been doing a bit of research into joining a tri-club for 2016.

I'd love to find a group that swims in the city centre, ideally in the Markevitz or Sportsco..even Trinity. I've seen in the past that Pulse have used Sportsco. I've looked through the big names - Piranha, 3D tri, Belpark, T3 tri, Pulse - but none seem to offer swims in any of those places.

Does anyone know if there is a tri-club or even group of like-minded people who meet (or plan to meet) in a city centre pool?

Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Padington

Thanks folks,

I'll look into the Atlantis group once the Markevitz opens again.
    In the meantime if anyone else reads this and would be interested in training in either of those pools drop me a PM.

Advertisement