Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Blog?

Options
  • 07-12-2015 9:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

I keep seeing things around the site about blogs.

Does this feature still exist? If so, how can I use it?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

No. It's been disabled for a good while now. Any links you see are old, and will be removed when the new site goes live.

-Shield.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

Shield wrote: »
    No. It's been disabled for a good while now. Any links you see are old, and will be removed when the new site goes live.

-Shield.

New site? Can I go back to the old site e.g. this site? I hate the beta and don't want this site to change. :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I'm afraid not. When the new site goes live, I believe there will be a window of time to allow people to transition from the old site to the new site, after which, the old site will be switched off.

-Shield.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

Shield wrote: »
    I'm afraid not. When the new site goes live, I believe there will be a window of time to allow people to transition from the old site to the new site, after which, the old site will be switched off.

-Shield.

:(:(:(

Ok, thanks for the help.
    New site, damn you.
    :mad: :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement