Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Experienced Female Singer Wanted 4 busy Dublin based Funk Soul and Disco Covers Band

• 07-12-2015 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Female vocalist required for busy Dublin Based Funk Soul and Disco Band asap.
    Needs to be available every Friday and Saturday night and some mid week gigs from time to time. Own Transport is essential as we will be doing some traveling around Ireland periodically.
    We cover the likes of Stevie Wonder, Daft Punk, Aretha Franklin, the Bee Gee's, Chaka Khan, Jackson 5, Sister Sledge, Chic, Jamiroquai etc.

Please private message me with bio and recordings if interested, also a well paid new years eve gig in line if we can get the set list down in time.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SKBass

Great opportunity for the right singer, spread the word to any decent vocalists you know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SKBass

The right singer has to be out there for us, where art thou....??? Great set list, lots of fun, cool and easy going band members and lots money to be made in the new year, sounds like a no brainer cmon female vocalists get in touch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭ilovesmoothies

Female singer right here :D

Are you still looking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 Fisher 123456

??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 17 miranda247

Did you guys find someone? I'm not available until end of March as I have gigs lined up until then, but think I might be interested if you're still looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 nrckelly

Hi there - this may be what I am looking for. Has the position been filled?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Milena Anna

Hi guys! Check out my sound on soundcloud.com/mile-ann, and if you like it, just come back to me. It seems like you play just what I like! Cheers!

Advertisement