Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stripping hair

Options
  • 07-12-2015 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I've been colouring my hair red/brown. It's gone quite ŵell very dark. I'm naturally mousy brown with blonde streaks. Anyway was wondering has anyone experience of getting hair stripped.
    Would love to go back as near to my natural colour as possible.

And could anyone recommend a good conditioning treatment.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 BunChop_30

I used Colour B4 to lift my hair a few times, years ago now. Worked very well, and not as damaging as bleach. There are some impressive before/after blog reviews/youtube videos, but its efficacy would depend on the amount of dye in your hair. Think you should be able to get it in Boots. It's worth giving a go, even if it only takes the shade up a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

BunChop_30 wrote: »
    I used Colour B4 to lift my hair a few times, years ago now. Worked very well, and not as damaging as bleach. There are some impressive before/after blog reviews/youtube videos, but its efficacy would depend on the amount of dye in your hair. Think you should be able to get it in Boots. It's worth giving a go, even if it only takes the shade up a bit.

Thanks for your reply. I thought of that colour before alright but my hair colour has lightened somewhat after many washes lol.

Gonna let it fade as much as possible and go back brown. Red is too darn hard to maintain.

Advertisement