Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 07-12-2015 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi All

Can someone help me i am a small startup limited company with 4 Directors things has went bad so we are now split 2-2 the problem is the other 2 directors are big time business men in the city.Friday my site went down and so dismay email found out someone changed the name servers and setup a new email.Then sent my suppliers a mail asking they give them access to our products.When i contacted the suppliers they sent me the mail they received which had contact details to an employee from another business that the other director owns.

My commerce accounts which are held in strip password was changed and locked me out .

i was able to regain access to my emails but stripe has sent me a mail they received from my company saying I'm an ex employee and not to give me access.

Now i know all is going to tell me contact my solicitor but i have no funds to take on these guys
    is there any kind of board i can bring this to .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

To achieve what? This was a crock from the outset, clear from your previous threads. You were advised to walk, you did not, so current position pretty inevitable. New plan, walk and get on with your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,571 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

It really sounds like these guys were one step ahead all the time, like many old style business men, they fronted the cash and they felt this was the whole business.. I haven't read all previous posts but I presume things weren't right from the beginning..

Do you have information to bring to stripe's attention showing that you are the proper owner to the accounts online ??

If these accounts are rightly legally yours should you not contact the Gardai regarding someone falsely gaining control over them probably to drain off the money ??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

_Brian wrote: »
    Do you have information to bring to stripe's attention showing that you are the proper owner to the accounts online ??

Reading between the lines I would guess the Stripe Account belongs to the limited company and the OP is no longer an employee of the company.

OP, there really is no way out of this. You need to go and get professional legal advice. You won't normally be charged for an initial consultation, at the end of this you should at least have a clearer picture of your options.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,571 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Graham wrote: »
    Reading between the lines I would guess the Stripe Account belongs to the limited company and the OP is no longer an employee of the company.

OP, there really is no way out of this. You need to go and get professional legal advice. You won't normally be charged for an initial consultation, at the end of this you should at least have a clearer picture of your options.

Well if that's the case then OP has learned a heartbreaking life long lesson !! Sometimes the big fish turn out to be sharks !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

If Op really wants to be a nuisance and waste more time on this, if he feels Companies Acts have been broken, the ODCE is his port of call. If it his emplyment rights then https://www.workplacerelations.ie/en/Publications_Forms/Guide_to_the_Unfair_Dismissals_Acts.pdf

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Seek proper legal advice - boards is not the place to seek help on professional matters like this. You need to get professional advice and proceed from there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement