Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT STUDY PLAN

Options
  • 08-12-2015 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Any suggestions on best how to study for the GAMSAT? non-science background. A planner/timetable/tips would be a great help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Cymini Sectores

Non science background too, now GEM II. I studied for about 3 months leading up to the GAMSAT, spent 10 hours a day (Mon-Sat) in my local library, studied for about 7 of those 10 hours.

My essay got me in! I wrote 2 essays almost everyday before starting to study as I felt it was my weakest point. I used MCAT 101 for s 1 and bought OZIMEDs for s 3, which ONLY built my confidence. I should have watched Khan Academy videos for s 3. KA has been an invaluable resource for me even in med school.

Advertisement