Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meter Key

Options
  • 08-12-2015 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi Guys

The management company have fixed the lock on the apartments meters. I had a meter key sent out to me before a while back but I've seemed to have misplaced it. Is there any chance I could request one to be sent to me?

Thanks

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

they will probably send you one but why not just pop into your local hardware and pick one . probably a lot cheaper . they are only a few euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your message.

Meter keys are available from many local hardware stores for around €2. However, if you would like us to request a key be issued to you, could you please send us the following details by private message?
    • Your full name as it appears on your account
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into arranging for a meter key to be sent to you, however it would take a number of working days for you to receive the key by post.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement