Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Game Awards 2015 [** Results in Post #52 **]

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Not too surprised that Bloodborne didn't win a huge amount due to it's audience size. Witcher 3 is definitely a worthy winner, incredible game, but Bloodborne still tops it for me.

I do disagree strongly with soundtrack though, some absolutely cracking ones this year as Retro already said.

A disappointment can still be good. I'm pretty sure I picked MGSV but as I said I actually loved that game, one of the last games I played on my PS4, put over 100 hours into it but you have to feel some of the pain when you see the extra stuff and the things in the game that just feel incomplete.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Great that The Witcher 3 cleaned up there, its truly fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Thanks Mr E for putting in all the work for this.

Quite (or Quiet, if you're in a punny mood) surprised at the best boss fight. I had felt that one was more of a chore than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 CodeNameEagle

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Great that The Witcher 3 cleaned up there, its truly fantastic.

Not a surpise at all!

Advertisement