Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile bills consistently wrong - need help please

Options
  • 08-12-2015 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Myself and my wife renewed eMobile contracts in August (eMobile 300 X 2). When the agent in the shop set up the contracts she neglected to set up the discounts correctly (we are existing customers with eFibre, TV etc). We were each to pay 25 euro a month. In every bill we got since we have been overcharged. Each time we get a bill we have phoned. It has been a nightmare to sort out on the phone and each time we have been put on hold for an age and then told that the issue is sorted. This morning we got our new bill and it is the same as last time.
    There is no doubt in my mind that we are being fobbed off for some reason and the customer service agents can't fix this.
    Can you please expedite this to someone senior who has the authority and ability to sort this out and also refund us what we have been overcharged in all of our bills. I cannot go through the agony of dealing with customer service over the phone again.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi there redser7

I'm so sorry to hear what has happened.  You have advised you signed up in store so would need to return to that store and either speak to the agent you were dealing with or the Manager so they can contact the correct department to add the correct discount and refund.

Unfortunately we can’t do this from here because we can’t speak on behalf of the store and their promotions.

If you need a hand with anything else, please let us know.

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Thanks [/font]

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Tracey [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi there redser7

I'm so sorry to hear what has happened.  You have advised you signed up in store so would need to return to that store and either speak to the agent you were dealing with or the Manager so they can contact the correct department to add the correct discount and refund.

Unfortunately we can’t do this from here because we can’t speak on behalf of the store and their promotions.

If you need a hand with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Hi Tracey,
    Thanks a million for getting back.
    My wife went into the store about an hour ago (Blanchardstown) and she was told unequivocally that they couldn't help and that she would have to phone up about it.
    So you can see our problem - we are getting bounced from pillar to post and nobody seems to want to take care of this.
    Surely there is some way to escalate this to a more senior person with greater oversight who can make this problem go away for us. Can you do that?
    I appreciate all your efforts.
    Thanks!

btw - this wasn't a store promotion, it was offered by eMobile/eir and advertised on the website.

Unfortunately we can’t apply discounts from here but I will see what I can do for you.

Can you send the following information via PM and I’ll see who I can follow up with regarding this.

1.       Account number that discount is suppose to be on
    2.        Full name and surname on account

3.       When signed up for this contract in Blanchardstown

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

Hi Tracey,
    We managed to get through to somebody who seems to have sorted the problem, applied the discount going forward and made sure our balance is corrected. He even followed up with an email. Fingers crossed January's bill will be ok.
    Thanks for your time!

redser7 wrote: »
    Hi Tracey,
    We managed to get through to somebody who seems to have sorted the problem, applied the discount going forward and made sure our balance is corrected. He even followed up with an email. Fingers crossed January's bill will be ok.
    Thanks for your time!
    Ok no problem at all. That's great to hear. 

If you have any further issues please don't hesitate in coming back to me.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement