Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People In Top League On Seasons?

Options
  • 08-12-2015 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Just something I noticed the other day, how are some people in division 1 after only 7 promotions, I currently am in division 3 after 7 promotions and no relegation or just staying in the league
    What am I missing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Just something I noticed the other day, how are some people in division 1 after only 7 promotions, I currently am in division 3 after 7 promotions and no relegation or just staying in the league
    What am I missing?

If you won division 1 last year you started in division 8. That's what it told me anyway when I fired up the game first time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

If you won division 1 last year you started in division 8. That's what it told me anyway when I fired up the game first time

Yes correct

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Every year this process is glitched for me.

I've won all the Seasons trophys for the last 2 years, and at the start FIFA every year, it says there's an error reviewing my seasons history and I get stuck in Division 10 again.

It seems to be a one time thing too, so when it fails, it fails and I can't try it again.

• Administrators Posts: 53,799 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I'm finding it harder than ever to move up divisions. FIFA 15 I think I hovered around Div 3, this year I'm struggling to get above 5. :(

Advertisement