Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help a clueless person out

Options
  • 08-12-2015 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi
    Have just bought a house and before we move in we are planning on doing some renovations such as plastering and electrical work. One thing we would like is to get some kind of music system in the house.

I have my music on iTunes on my Mac....which was also on my iphone but i recently changed to Samsung and haven't been able to transfer the music across yet...I will work out how eventually!

I have no idea what the options are. Can we get some kind of small speaker installed in each room downstairs that is controlled by either our phones or another device that I can get my music onto.

What are these sound systems known as. I don't even know what exactly I am looking for when I look at retailers...I just have a vague idea of what I want in the house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 boredonboards

Maybe this is in the wrong section. Might move it over to another home category!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Randyleprechaun

Switch.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Have a look at the kit lidl have this Thursday. A cheaper sonas

Or sonas systems in Harvey Norman, expensive but very close to what you are asking for.

Also look at the Spotify servive small subscription like Netflix for music, apple or android can be mixed. Amazon have cheap Spotify only WiFi speakers

Finally look at Google Chromecast audio , hook it up to computer speakers very cheap WiFi speakers solution

Advertisement