Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romantic things to do in Cork at Xmas?

Options
  • 08-12-2015 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hey! My girlfriend and I are separated this year as we're on Erasmus in different cities. We'll both be back in Cork for Xmas though so I'm wondering if anyone has any nice ideas for something festive to do that could get us into the spirit? We were going to go the Fota Christmas kingdom/see Santa thing but it's all booked out in the evening time and that would be the time to go. Anyone got any other similar suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

The market should be still running in the evenings when ye are back. or Glo tis nice to just chill out and stroll around in the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

try fota house as in no the hotel/golf club one. One of my favs is Griffens garden center. Lovely food in the resturaunt very festive and santa and co there too. beats fota wish hands down IMHO

Advertisement