Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dollars

Options
  • 08-12-2015 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi there,

I need to get some dollars asap and notice you have the best rate I've been able to find online. Looking to get $1400 is there anyway I can find out if any of your branches in Dublin 1 or 2 have that in stock? Tried the Baggot Street branch but they said wouldn't be in until Friday. 

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi ahbell, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

US dollars are generally available but stocks might be reduced during busy periods so it is advisable to pre-order currency in advance.

You can do this online here but it can take up to 5 working days for currency to be ready.

If you want to send me a PM with your name and let me know when you want to collect (just click the link in my signature below) and I can have this ready for you asap in our College Green branch if that suits you?

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭ahbell

US dollars are generally available but stocks might be reduced during busy periods so it is advisable to pre-order currency in advance.

You can do this online here https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/bank/international-payments/foreign-currency/ but it can take up to 5 working days for currency to be ready.

If you want to send me a PM with your name and let me know when you want to collect (just click the link in my signature below) and I can have this ready for you asap in our College Green branch if that suits you?

Thanks
    Nicola
    Thanks Nicola will send you a PM now. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭ahbell

You can do this online here https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/bank/international-payments/foreign-currency/ but it can take up to 5 working days for currency to be ready.

Thanks
    Nicola
    Sorry can't see the link to PM and says you've chosen not to accept PMs? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Thanks ahbell, I'll PM you now and you can just reply to my PM.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement