Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Car Kit Installers

Options
  • 08-12-2015 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend/suggest someone who installs Bluetooth kits in Sligo. Have a Parrot Mki 9100 but need somone who knows what they're doing to install it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

If you bought it in halfords I think they'll fit for a fee.
    Otherwise try Coach Electric on MCR or IMC in Connolly St. Theres not a lot involved into fitting them.
    Good unit BTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭simdan

red sean wrote:
    If you bought it in halfords I think they'll fit for a fee. Otherwise try Coach Electric on MCR or IMC in Connolly St. Theres not a lot involved into fitting them. Good unit BTW!

Unfortunately not. Its €60 to get a car kit fitted in halfords. Its a pretty good job though..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

If you read my post again you'll see I said 'they'll fit for a fee.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭simdan

red sean wrote:
    If you read my post again you'll see I said 'they'll fit for a fee.'

Wow, sorry, not concentrating..

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ned14

simdan wrote: »
    Wow, sorry, not concentrating..

If it makes you feel better, I also read it that way.

Thanks for the tips. I'll call into those places. Yes Halfords were quoting €60 to fit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement