Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

length of contract

Options
  • 08-12-2015 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

Good evening I am currently out of contract having signed up to efibre in june 2014.

I was speaking to customer loyalty today and in order to  avail of a promotion I must resign up to a 18 month contract, yet in the most recent eir special offer pdf a talktime and broadband offer is 12 months can you clarify. The promotion I am talking bout is €5 x 6 or €10 x 4

The promotion is made available subject to a 12 month (eir Talk Bundles) or 18 month (eTalk/ non eir Talk Broadband Bundles) contract term being applied to the bundle. For the avoidance of doubt, early cease charges will apply where any service is ceased within the minimum contract period.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

kooga wrote: »
    Good evening I am currently out of contract having signed up to efibre in june 2014.

I was speaking to customer loyalty today and in order to  avail of a promotion I must resign up to a 18 month contract, yet in the most recent eir special offer pdf a talktime and broadband offer is 12 months can you clarify. The promotion I am talking bout is €5 x 6 or €10 x 4

The promotion is made available subject to a 12 month (eir Talk Bundles) or 18 month (eTalk/ non eir Talk Broadband Bundles) contract term being applied to the bundle. For the avoidance of doubt, early cease charges will apply where any service is ceased within the minimum contract period.
    Hi kooga

Only the department applying the package will be able to advise on the applicable contract. In the excerpt you have included it does state either a 12 or 18 month contract depending on the package though.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement