Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Keepsake Book

Options
  • 08-12-2015 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Could anyone recommend a really nice baby keepsake book as a gift please. Overwhelming choice - a lot are American. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

I got a lovely one in Eason with a little birdie theme/brand. Try TK Maxx too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Word of warning, we got given about half a dozen of these, they're a lovely idea but not one has been touched - we're too busy with our little handful to be bothering with them! ;)

If you think the person will use it, then fair enough, but otherwise you might want to consider something else....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

My husband bought me mine for Christmas before each child was born and I love them.

Wad gifted some which I passed on but regularly fill mine in.

Both quite American but what can you do

Both from easons

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I got the very hungry catterpillar one for my first boy, and I loved it. Mainly pics. Not too many words. Reminds me, I must buy another for the latest addition!

Advertisement