Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will a two landline package with Broadband cost with sir

Options
  • 08-12-2015 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭

Am with UPC and have a router with two telephone ports and they want 40 euro a month extra just for the second landline: u can PM me the pricing for 2 landline and broadband: no mobile or telly or dog walking options :)

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Am with UPC and have a router with two telephone ports and they want 40 euro a month extra just for the second landline: u can PM me the pricing for 2 landline and broadband: no mobile or telly or dog walking options :)
    Hi Calahonda52

Unfortunately we can't offer quotes here but I would recommend contact eir sales in this case. If you're a business customer please contact eir sales on free phone 1800601701 but If you are a consumer customer please contact them on 1800500300 or get in touch via Instant WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Thanks, insisting on my full name, address, phone number just for a price: make u feel like a bloody criminal

Bye Bye eir

Thanks, insisting on my full name, address, phone number just for a price: make u feel like a bloody criminal

Bye Bye eir
    I'm sorry that made you feel this way Calahonda52 -

Just for clarification, Some details are required to check what type of products are available to your address - eFibre, type of line (ISDN, PSTN etc).

A name is asked for security purposes - basically for the purpose of the call recording and helping to reduce the risk of somebody calling in your name and placing any fraudulent orders.

There is certainly no intention to make you feel like a criminal although I do apologies for any offence caused.

Al

Much obliged: I called the business line and there was none of that Stasi stuff, just answered the questions assuming basic broadband available as I had already looked at the map for the fibre, I had told the consumer line that I had done that  already.
    Anyway the business package is quite attractive for what I want, except the 30 day wait but I will probably go back to "copper"
    Thanks again Al and Seasons greetings

Much obliged: I called the business line and there was none of that Stasi stuff, just answered the questions assuming basic broadband available as I had already looked at the map for the fibre, I had told the consumer line that I had done that  already.
    Anyway the business package is quite attractive for what I want, except the 30 day wait but I will probably go back to "copper"
    Thanks again Al and Seasons greetings
    That's nice to hear - Thanks :)

Whatever your choice I wish you the very best and seasons greetings to you too

Al

• Advertisement

Thanks, I see in todays Irish Times that ComReg is yanking eir's chain again. ZZZZZZ!

Thanks, I see in todays Irish Times that ComReg is yanking eir's chain again. ZZZZZZ!
    No worries Calahonda52

Al

Advertisement