Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best package for data in Holland

Options
  • 08-12-2015 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hiya,

Just wondering what recommendations anyone would have for getting a sim card to use in Holland next year for eight days or so. I looked at the offer that Three does in England, "Three at Home", but unfortunately Holland isn't on the list. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

I have a kpn SIM that I chuck in a second phone when I go over. It's a data only tablet prepay plan. Most of the companies have similar.

To be honest, there are loads of WiFi hotspots around.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭j_mo

Do you get much data in the packages? There's going to be a couple of teenagers going so it'll probably need to be a couple of gigabytes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

The bundles page seems to have changed since I was there last (start November), but this seems to be the current offering:

https://www.kpn.com/prive/mobiel/informatie/prepaid/prepaid-bundels/internetbundels.htm

You might be as well going into a shop and asking for prepaid options for tablets or dongles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

j_mo wrote: »
    Hiya,

Just wondering what recommendations anyone would have for getting a sim card to use in Holland next year for eight days or so. I looked at the offer that Three does in England, "Three at Home", but unfortunately Holland isn't on the list. Thanks.

Simyo

Advertisement