Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Account Withdrawl

Options
  • 08-12-2015 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there,

I have a small query. I tried to find the Info on your website but couldn't get an answer.

I'm just wondering if it is possible to withdraw from a business acc over the counter. I have never had the need to do it before so just wondering if it possible. If so could you please tell me if your branch is Portlaoise is cashless tomorrow??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning Bobble Smobbles.

Thanks for getting in touch with Boards.ie

When you don't have the use of a bank card you can withdraw at the counter in branch and this would be available to you tomorrow. 
    There are certain days when you cannot order change for collection, coin is only available on Mondays and Fridays and from 10am to 12pm on Tuesdays, this is just for change orders. I've enclosed a link here which gives more information. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Bobbles Smobbles

Hi Evie,

Thanks for the respnse, my query was not in relation to coin collection, it was simply to ask of it was possible for me to withdraw cash from business account today in your portlaoise branch.I rang your helpline this morning and they told me I could??

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi,

My apologies if I caused confusion, to confirm, you can withdraw your cash in branch tomorrow. In my post about the cash orders this was just for your own information in reference to your query about a cashless branch.

Glad to hear you have had your query answered now, please don't hesitate to contact us here on Boards.ie with any other queries you may have.

Many Thanks,

Evie

Advertisement