Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first timer heading to the LANE

Options
  • 08-12-2015 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

hi all we are treating my dad to a trip to white heart lane in February to see spurs v watford .. he lived there years ago and is the reason i support them now.. we are going friday to sunday..

heading via ryanair to stansted.. have the stansted express booked and were planning on staying in the edmonton travellodge... and the cousins friend has tickets sorted for us :eek: .... anyway just wondering is there much to do in the area for the two days... will try do a stadium tour etc and have a few pints in a local.. is anyone else heading and can anyone recommend anything to do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

daithi55 wrote: »
    hi all we are treating my dad to a trip to white heart lane in February to see spurs v watford .. he lived there years ago and is the reason i support them now.. we are going friday to sunday..

heading via ryanair to stansted.. have the stansted express booked and were planning on staying in the edmonton travellodge... and the cousins friend has tickets sorted for us :eek: .... anyway just wondering is there much to do in the area for the two days... will try do a stadium tour etc and have a few pints in a local.. is anyone else heading and can anyone recommend anything to do

I live close by. What stuff are you and your dad into? Loads to do forbidding what takes your fancy.....

Advertisement