Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprenticeship in UK - GCSE

• 08-12-2015 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hello, I am in leaving cert. I am applying for an apprenticeship in the uk , you have to achieve 5 a-c gsce which is the same as the junior cert .. 3 of the subjects have to be English , maths, science .. I got an A in maths, I got an C in science but I got a D in higher English .. Am I eligible for the apprenticeship .
    If there is a more suited place to post this let me know .. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Conorh123

Conorh123 wrote: »
    Hello, I am in leaving cert. I am applying for an apprenticeship in the uk , you have to achieve 5 a-c gsce which is the same as the junior cert .. 3 of the subjects have to be English , maths, science .. I got an A in maths, I got an C in science but I got a D in higher English .. Am I eligible for the apprenticeship .
    If there is a more suited place to post this let me know .. Thanks

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Moved to NI & GB Colleges

Only the company/scheme you're applying to can answer for sure. A little known fact (that they probably don't know either) is that although the Junior Cert and GCSEs are taken at about the same age the JC is an inferior qualification - they don't transfer directly across.

Advertisement