Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any deal's for long time customer

Options
  • 08-12-2015 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi,
    can i avail better rates as existing customer from electric Ireland or i need to move somewhere else?

Thanks
    Lucas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi 4motion,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    can i avail better rates as existing customer from electric Ireland or i need to move somewhere else?

Our most competitive dual-fuel offer is available to both new and existing customers. With this price plan you can avail of up to 15% off electricity and 11% off gas. For further information on our range of offers for existing customers, including electricity and gas only price plans, Smarter Pay As You Go and our Smart Heating Control bundles, see here.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

________

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

Only electricity as we don't have a gas here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again 4motion/Lucas,

Thanks for your interest.

You can still avail of discounts for direct debit and online billing - our Sales team will be able to advise in more detail, on 1850 30 50 90 (telephone lines are open until 8pm Monday to Friday, and until 6pm Saturdays).

Our current offer for the Nest Smart thermostat, for customers with Electric Ireland, is the recently launched 3rd Generation Nest and its installation, worth €400, for €99 (if you sign up before 31st December). This is a two-year contract requiring online billing and payment by direct debit. Our dedicated Home Services team would have more information on 1850 30 50 85 or 1850 372 333 (lines open until 6pm Monday to Friday).

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement