Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PW Boards CM Punk 'Best In The World Award' (Best Poster)

• 09-12-2015 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

The one we've all been waiting for. This is the grand daddy, the main event. The CM Punk 'Best In The World' Award is the most prestigious of all the PW accolades. To even be nominated by your peers is a fantastic honour and to win it is genuinely a great feeling.

The nominees for for the CM Punk 'Best In The World' Award are:

A Brad Maddox Guy A real tour de force of posting this year from A Brad Maddox Guy. Nominated by a few users. Can he take it home?

beakerjoe A top contender, beakerjoe has the respect of all here on PW Boards. Great wit, insights and a fantastic poster all round.

Bounty Hunter Can Bounty Hunter do the double and add to his Vince McMahon Award for Mod of the year?

Diabhal Beag A fiercely popular poster. Can his popularity see him ascend to the top like a Daniel Bryan?

gerrybbadd Gerry has been nominated in this category before. He's won many other awards but is it time for him to finally take the Big One?

Lee JM A cult favourite, LeeJM has only been around a year. It's quality, not quantity, that's recognised here. Let's see if it pays off.

Lithium 93_ To go from Newcomer of the Year to Poster of the Year is almost unheard of, yet here we are with Lithium 93_. An unreal rookie year.

Lord TSC Last year's Silver Medalist is looking to go one better this time around. We all know he's got the goods to deliver, will it pan out that way?

Loughc Loughc is one of those guys who doesn't ruffle feathers but can still make a name for himself. If he takes this award, there'll be very few complaints.

Mr. Nice Guy MNG is up for three awards at this years ceremony. That in itself is an accomplishment. I'm sure he'd be chuffed t win this one above all others.

Omackeral Former two-time award winner Omackeral would love to make it a hat-trick, but has he done enough this year to make it number 3?

Stereomaniac Stereo brings an enthusiasm to the boards like nobody else. He engages with everyone and everything on here and would be delighted to take home the Best in the World Award

Who was the best poster of 2015? 27 votes

A Brad Maddox Guy
    0% 0 votes
    beakerjoe
    7% 2 votes
    Bounty Hunter
    11% 3 votes
    Diabhal Beag
    11% 3 votes
    gerrybbadd
    0% 0 votes
    LeeJM
    11% 3 votes
    Lithium 93_
    0% 0 votes
    Lord TSC
    25% 7 votes
    Loughc
    3% 1 vote
    Mr. Nice Guy
    3% 1 vote
    Omackeral
    14% 4 votes
    Stereomaniac
    11% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Lads there is literally nothing in this. We have a 3 way tie for first place and a three way tie for second. We need one or two votes to split this and crown a poster of the year! Make your voice heard.

POLL CLOSES AT 11:30!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Wow this is a very close poll. Literally a few votes could have a multitude of people win it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Having the greatest rookie year since Brock Lesnar, the winner of the prestigious CM Punk 'Best in the World' Award is the phenomenal

Lithium 93_

Well done from all here on the forum L93, a very worthy winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I am well and truly honoured, as you said to go from Newcomer of the Year to Poster of the Year is unheard off, well not anymore it ain't :D, rest assured just because I have won this, i will not rest on my proverbial laurels. I look forward to defending my newly won crown over the coming year, and who knows maybe go on to greater things here on the PW Forum..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,755 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Well earned Lithium, no complaints here. One of the nicest guys to debate wrestling with.

Tute on son...Tute on!

• Advertisement
Advertisement