Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa visits

Options
  • 09-12-2015 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,083 ✭✭✭

With Ice ville getting such bad reviews I'm not spending 50+ quid on tge off chance they can sort themselves out.

Are there any alternatives this year. Didn't notice one up in the market, unless its down the sparch. Or are there any others around? So happy i didn't book the tickets yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I haven't seen a single comment about iceville. Whose reviews are these?
    Had a look at the website and prices seem step alright.

Otherwise it's the usual - Ailvee, Loughwell Farm Park, Turoe pet farm, Slieve Aughty etc

I've been to Ailvee myself, it's good but far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,083 ✭✭✭Guffy

Well its only been open a couple of days so i guess not a lot of people have posted them yet. Know someone who went today and said they felt as if they were held up at the bank.

Also only comments so far on their fb page are negative ones

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Recent reviews on fb are very poor. The good reviews are mostly from before it opens so obvious shill reviews from connected people! One to avoid for parents it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 13,129 ✭✭✭✭flazio

You could try to get on one of the Santa flights out of Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

We're thinking of doing Santa Ville in the Eyre Square shopping centre. My wife is well excited to go in to the giant snow globe.

http://thisisgalway.ie/event/santa-ville/
    http://www.eyresquarecentre.com/christmas/

• Advertisement
Advertisement