Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pod machine for espresso and cappuccino

• 09-12-2015 2:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭

Trying to decide on a decent coffee pod machine which can make an acceptable cappuccino. Not looking for anything more involved than a pod machine plus my budget is under €100.

Been reading that the milk pods with the likes of Tassimos and Dolce Gustos can be nasty so was debating getting a machine which has a good quality espresso pod and maybe buying a separate milk frother....
    Ideally would like the pods to be easily picked up as opposed to having to order online.

I'm a bit in the dark on this, I just don't want to buy something that makes a very poor attempt at a coffee so need some advice on options within my budget. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

One of these Italian stovetop coffee makers plus a milk frother would be within your budget and make good capuccino.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Another thread here says you can get a nespresso inissia and an aeroccino frother for €114 in debenhams.

Advertisement