Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ios 9.2 is out

• 09-12-2015 10:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

As the title says.... just popped up on my phone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I've had this for at least a week I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

smash wrote: »
    I've had this for at least a week I think.
    unless you were on a beta then you didn't. Public release was last night at 10am PST / 18:00 IST.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Got it this morning as well after seeing Redmond pie post how to downgrade on Facebook. Very little in it I think.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Mr Velo wrote: »
    As the title says.... just popped up on my phone.

Just done it OTA there.

Cheers.

Odd... When I go to software update on my phone it says 9.2 but no option to install it yet even though I'm on wifi so I assumed it was already on that version. I updated an iPod touch last week so that's where the confusion came from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭xabi

smash wrote: »
    Odd... When I go to software update on my phone it says 9.2 but no option to install it yet even though I'm on wifi so I assumed it was already on that version. I updated an iPod touch last week so that's where the confusion came from.

Do you have enough free space?

xabi wrote: »
    Do you have enough free space?
    Have around 15gb free. This isn't the first time it's happened to me. I currently have 7 devices in the house and my 6plus is often the last to be notified of an update.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

My iPhone running the 9.2 beta isn't offered the new version. Apparently it's the same build number as the last beta.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kcsembos

Did it last night on my 5s. Everything runs as smooth as silk, except Apple Music. Before I subscribed to the service, I had songs manually imported on the iPhone. After subscribing, it found artwork covers for most of my songs. However, after the update most of the songs which don't have a cover appeared as duplicates (one version of them being the actual song stored in the iPhone and the other as a greyed out entity of it). Also, for the songs I added and downloaded through the online library of Music, I had to re-download them.

Apart from that, 9.2 appears to be brilliant so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Potus

Is this new to 9.2? No longer need to be plugged in to power for "hey Siri" to work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Potus wrote: »
    Is this new to 9.2? No longer need to be plugged in to power for "hey Siri" to work.

No it's only the 6s that has that feature. It's been out since the phone was released.

Advertisement