Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three/O2 Mobile coverage in Ballincollig

Options
  • 09-12-2015 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Was wondering if anyone can let me know about the mobile phone coverage in Ballincollig around the Inishmore Lawn/Oriel House Hotel area. Was thinking of changing to Three/O2 but wuld need to ensure that there is proper mobile coverage in that area.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

No idea but i hear more people giving out about them than any other network.
    I think tesco mobile runs off their network. Might be an idea to get a simcard in tescos and use it in a spare phone for a few days to see how it works out.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Pitcairn

I live down by the river and the coverage on Three is fine. Can't vouch too much for the data because I use wifi at home but the odd times I have needed it it was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

work in ovens no issue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Thanks for your response people.

Happy Christmas

Advertisement