Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

media player recommendation

• 09-12-2015 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

hello all, I'm looking to replace me Iomega media player before it fails with a HD media player with 2TB storage, built in wifi and possibly netflix, youtube built in.

can anyone recommend a good one? all media I will be using will be downloaded so the players are just ad ons really. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Would you not separate the media player and the storage? This is a more mainstream approach to have your storage separated in to its own appliance called networked attached storage (NAS). You can then stream media from your NAS and also use it as a central repository for all your devices in your home for backups, etc.

Advertisement