Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you even read the mails from your website?

Options
  • 09-12-2015 1:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭

It's 4 hours since I attempted to contact you there over an urgent matter and not even a courtesy response...

Comments

sabat wrote: »
    It's 4 hours since I attempted to contact you there over an urgent matter and not even a courtesy response...
    If it's urgent, ring them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

If it's urgent, ring them?

Abroad and unable to call...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

sabat wrote: »
    Hi Sabat, 

Thanks for your post.

They're currently working through a high volume of emails at the moment, and are working to get through them as quickly as possible. 
    If you have a general query we can help you here or alternatively if it's account specific you can also contact BOI Direct on 00035314044000 and a colleague will happily help you.

Thanks

Janette

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Never mind, it finally went through

Advertisement