Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korres Quercetin & Oak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Graceless

Seanachai wrote: »
    Hi, does anybody know anywhere in Dublin that sells this product?

http://www.korres.com/default.aspx?page_id=37

I had a look in Debenhams tonight as they stock Korres but the only serum they had was black pine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Graceless wrote: »
    I had a look in Debenhams tonight as they stock Korres but the only serum they had was black pine

Cheers, I'll have a look in Brown Thomas, I might have to order it online otherwise.

Cheers, I'll have a look in Brown Thomas, I might have to order it online otherwise.

Brown Thomas don't stock Korres

Anywhere that does stock Korres seems to only stock a limited amount of the range so you might be best off ordering online

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Graceless wrote: »
    Anywhere that does stock Korres seems to only stock a limited amount of the range so you might be best off ordering online

I think the stores just aren't up to scratch for mah needs ;), I'll have to get a jet to London or New York!

• Advertisement

I think the stores just aren't up to scratch for mah needs ;), I'll have to get a jet to London or New York!

Or Greece! The Korres Stores in Athens is meant to be amazing!

Advertisement