Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What recorder to use?

Options
  • 09-12-2015 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

What web radio recorder should I use, can you point out a good one to record some christmas carols from webradios streaming christmas music? I need it to record only the song and not the entire stream from the station

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Mix of retro-futurism! :pac:

You could work around this by creating a spotify account and a Christmas playlist. Or the same on YouTube.

Failing that, a pro account of RadioSure will let you record ad-free.

http://www.radiosure.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

If you're listening to the music via your computer then you could use a free audio editing application like Audacity to record the WAV stream as it plays and then crop out the songs you want and save them individually.

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

ZENER wrote: »
    If you're listening to the music via your computer then you could use a free audio editing application like Audacity to record the WAV stream as it plays and then crop out the songs you want and save them individually.

Ken

That was my thought as well, but I've discovered from miscellaneous posts about similar requirements, that certain laptops appear not to have full duplex sound cards (which is ludicrous).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nopeh

Audials Radiotracker is also good for these kinds of stuff. It records webradios but will also record separately songs from stations.

Advertisement