Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterproof gel eyeliner

Options
  • 09-12-2015 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a waterproof gel eyeliner.

I currently use the Rimmel Scandaleyes gel liner (http://www.boots.ie/en/Rimmel-Scandaleyes-Waterproof-Gel-Liner_1450812/), I've had it since August and already find it is drying up on me.

I'm looking to get another one, preferably one that won't dry up as quick, is jet black, and is waterproof.

I've heard the Inglot one is good but it dries up so I'd need the duraline to "wet" it which I don't particularly want to do as I don't want to have to buy additional items just to use the liner.

Can buy online from anywhere, including the USA so I'd really appreciate any recommendations you have.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I've been using this: http://www.boots.ie/en/Maybelline-Eye-Studio-Lasting-Drama-Gel-Liner_1190781/ for about a year now and I love it.
    It's jet-black and won't come off.

Even when I'm using a make-up wipe or Micellar water, it takes a little bit of effort to get it off, but that's good if you want it to last all day.
    The "blackness" of it doesn't fade either.

And because you're using the little brush that comes with it, it's almost like using a lipbrush and lipstick; you don't need much and a little pot will last you aggggggeeeessss.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I find the Inglot one brilliant. I have had it for nearly a year and it hasn't dried up. Now I don't use it every day but would use it a couple of times a week. It has the best staying power out of any eyeliner I've ever used, even on your waterline and tightline. I used to use Mac Fluidline but I found that dried out after a few months. The Inglot one is better, and better value for money as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Thanks so much everyone will check these out.

Has anyone here used the Kat Von D tattoo liner? Is it worth the price?

I currently have a Barry M one but its starting to fade in colour now so I need to get a new one soon so I was thinking of getting the KVD one from Sephora.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Thanks so much everyone will check these out.

Has anyone here used the Kat Von D tattoo liner? Is it worth the price?

I currently have a Barry M one but its starting to fade in colour now so I need to get a new one soon so I was thinking of getting the KVD one from Sephora.

I have it and I love it. Very easy to use and it doesn't fade

Advertisement