Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flooding Thread Winter 2015/16

• 09-12-2015 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭

With all the rain expected I thought we should have a flood thread where we could report any floods,road closures etc.

BTW my neighbour's place was on the news:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Shannon757 wrote: »

BTW my neighbour's place was on the news:D

and you say that with a smile on your face?? i take it you don't like him/her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

fryup wrote: »
    and you say that with a smile on your face?? i take it you don't like him/her?

Unused land, not his house.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

The taxi driver that brings my son to school has his downstairs under a foot of water. Wasn't expecting it at all, went from some water down the end of the drive when they went to bed, to ankle deep downstairs when they woke up. Think he's out by carrigerry.

I said what are you doing back at the job?! Needs the cash of course. What a balls.

Advertisement