Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking my Bank Balance

Options
  • 09-12-2015 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I withdrew 200e from my account last Thursday, my balance showed the 200e off & when I checked my account again on Monday the 200e wasnt off at all.  I had 200e more in my account than I really had.  Whats that messing about.  Its withdrawn, its out of account & next thing its NOT out of account. Thats very confusing. Can you explain this? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Hillbloom,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We'd be unable to advise you here of what is happening without access to your account.

If you would like to submit a query to us via BOI365 Online Sevice Desk, a representative will be happy to look into this for you. Alternatively, you can contact BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1 4044000.

Thanks

Sharon

Advertisement