Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff ............

Options
  • 09-12-2015 9:07pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After clearing out the attic for some insulation work i got done i've found a load of stuff i forgot about, don't use and so am selling on. I'm splitting it over two threads to avoid too much noise on the one thread. This is the first thread and the second is here. I've given as much detail as possible but feel free to ask if you have a question.

Everything is in perfect working order with some of it brand new and never used. I can meet anywhere between Portlaois and Roscrea or ship (will discuss cost via PM). I can take PayPal or cash on meeting.

***************************************************************************************************

Beretta Cases - SOLD
    Sneaky Suit - SOLD
    Boots - SOLD
    Plastic Case - SOLD

****************************************************************************************************

Beretta B1 one padded case and matching cartridge bag.

Both are used but in top condition. They were bought a few years ago but seen little to no use. Both are leather and canvass, padded and lined with the Beretta logo and crest. Dimensions are 52" long, 8" deep and about 1.5" wide.

New price for both was €230 (€175 & €55). I'm asking €130 for the pair or €120 for the slip and €35 for the cartridge case.
    SOLD

Next is a generic plastic/hard carry case. nothing much more to be said. It's dusty from being in the attic, but in good condition, no cracks and no damage. It have four sliding locks. Dimensions are 49" long, 9" deep and 4" wide.

No idea what i paid so asking for €40.
    SOLD

Next item is a Price UK, leather holster for a K/L frame revolver. Never used, and no use for it as i don't have a revolver. I have no idea what i paid for this, but asking for €30SOLD

371200.jpg

Next is a Deerhunter Sneaky suit (some call it a Ghillie suit).

It's made by Deerhunter and i forgot i had this as i also have one that i use myself. The size is L/XL but it is really a one size fits all (within reason). It'll suit anyone from 28" to 34" leg, any waist size as it's elasticated, and as said above i'm a 46" chest and it's plenty big for me so would suit all the way up to 52". It has a pull back face veil built, a front pouch that doubles as a store area when you want to roll the entire outfit into an easy carry "ball", and it also has a hood with a peak built in (and veil attached). The trousers have adjustable pulls, the top has a zip, and face strap.

New price for this was €75 or so so asking for [Color]€50[/COLOR].
    SOLD

Last item on this thread is a pair of Rubber boots, Wellies or rigger boots. It's hard to tell as they seem to have traits of all of them. I found these and a pair og Hunters (which i'm keeping) They are 12" high or so high, size 8, have reinforced ankle pieces, steel toe caps, deep threads on the sole, and are fur/wool lined. These are brand new and never used.

Asking price is €45.
    SOLD

Thanks for looking.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement