Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hats.

• 09-12-2015 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Where would a distinguished gent such as myself go to buy a hat in Limerick? Not sure what style I want. Saw some nice ones in debenhams in Dublin today but was humming and hawwing about the price and I know the store in Linerick is poor in comparison.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

We have an elusive Hammock District, as discussed here a few times, but I'm aghast we have no Hat District.

As you can see from the moustache on my Avatar, I am too rather ritzy myself. Top hat and monocle of course. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

Berty wrote: »
    We have an elusive Hammock District, as discussed here a few times, but I'm aghast we have no Hat District.

As you can see from the moustache on my Avatar, I am too rather ritzy myself. Top hat and monocle of course. :pac:

I dabbled with the idea of getting a fedora but thought better of it. It wouldn't do to be associated with the military wing of Reddit.

Only place i can think if is River island and the hats there are tosh. I have an abnormally large head, you see.

Lifestyle cuz!!! :pac:

Try ZARA. They have a collection of hats for a distinguished gent such as yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

Lifestyle cuz!!! :pac:

Try ZARA. They have a collection of hats for a distinguished gent such as yourself.

I have a simple rule when it comes to clothing; no advertising. I refuse to wear something with large logos splashed across it and writing on clothes is the worst. "Brooklyn, Paris, Bangladesh." Like, what tf?

Thanks for the Zara link. Some of them might be contenders, so are woeful :D

I have a simple rule when it comes to clothing; no advertising. I refuse to wear something with large logos splashed across it and writing on clothes is the worst. "Brooklyn, Paris, Bangladesh." Like, what tf?

Thanks for the Zara link. Some of them might be contenders, so are woeful :D

Absolutely. I think Pharell Williams shops there :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement