Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flexible savings account?

Options
  • 10-12-2015 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

hi,

i have a banking 365 savings account that i save to every week, is there anything flexible that i can add to?

some weeks i may have an extra 50 euro to save? is there any way that i can transfter this money online to my savings as a once off every couple of weeks?

thanks,

Emma

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Emma,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It's not possible to transfer ad hoc payments to a 365 Monthly Saver Account, however if you wish, you can increase/decrease the amount of your direct debit to the account.

To submit this request on BOI365 Online, select 'Online Service Desk' and 'Ask a Question'. You will need to give 10 working days notice for the direct debit amount to change for the next presentation date.

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement