Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BISON M70 A4 702 CAMO PRO SNIPER

Options
  • 10-12-2015 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

SLIGO.....Selling my sniper as I have no time for it anymore, it's good condition with a few scuff marks on it. Just the gun with mag and scope on it. Selling for €100
    SPECIFICATION:
    RECOMMENDED USE:SKIRMISH PRO GUN
    POWER TYPE:SPRING
    NAME:M70 A1 SNIPER
    REPLICA NAME:702 CAMO
    COLOUR:CAMO
    CONSTRUCTION:ABS AND METAL
    MANUFACTURER:BISON
    AMMO:0.20G
    FPS:440 (MANUFACTURER QUOTED)
    ACCURACY:EXCELLENT
    ACTION:BOLT SPRING
    NUMBER OF MAGAZINES:1 AUTOMAGAZINE CAPACITY:28
    HOP UP:ADJUSTABLE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

please post the actual muzzle energy for the device you wish to sell here, not what it says on the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fruicer

I don't know the "the actual muzzle energy" of the "device". If I did I would have posted it, all details I know about the "device" is in the thread I wrote.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ok, well under the rules you are required to post the actual muzzle energy for any device you wish to sell here.
    Thread locked until you get it tested and pm an Airsoft mod with the results.
    Most sites and retailers will test the device for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement