Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile data allowance wrong on my eir

Options
  • 10-12-2015 8:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Hi there. My data allowance is showing up as 5GB on my eir instead of 10GB. I've already been in touch about this by phone and was told it would be sorted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi there. My data allowance is showing up as 5GB on my eir instead of 10GB. I've already been in touch about this by phone and was told it would be sorted.

Hi hot buttered scones

Are you referring to the double data offer or that your offer includes 10gb?

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

Hi Al. I'm referring to the double data offer.

Hi there Hot buttered scones

Just to confirm.  Are you talking about the offers on https://www.eir.ie/mobilebundles/ ?

If so and you signed up with this, you need to contact that specific department in order to avail of the double data.  Best option is call Customer Care 1800690000 so they can assist you further

AL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

eir: Alan wrote: »

Hi there Hot buttered scones

Just to confirm.  Are you talking about the offers on https://www.eir.ie/mobilebundles/ ?

If so and you signed up with this, you need to contact that specific department in order to avail of the double data.  Best option is call Customer Care 1800690000 so they can assist you further

AL
    Thanks Al. Like I said, I've already rang Customer Care. I'll try again

I'm sorry I can't offer you a different route hot buttered scones

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement