Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring to Canada

Options
  • 10-12-2015 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi there! I want to transfer some money to a Canadian account. How do I do this if I have that accounts details?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Leem8,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you're registered for 365 Online, you can send an International transfer to a Canadian Account online.

To do this you will first need to add the account as a payee. To add a payee please follow these steps

1. Select 'Money Transfer' from the left hand navigation bar
    2. Select 'Add a Payee'
    3. Choose type of payee as 'International (Non SEPA) Payee'
    4. Choose security code delivery method
    5. Enter requested account details
    6. Click 'Continue'

Your payee will remain inactive until you activate it using the security code.

For more information on international transfers, please see here: https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/help-centre/product-queries/365-online-phone-mobile/international-transfers/

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement