Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FC Sion v Liverpool FC - Thurs 6pm - Europa league

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,948 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Yeah real European powerhouses brushed aside

Ffs lighten up! We've done what we had to, we're through to the next round in the best position possible, who cares that we didn't win the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Awful awful stuff.

90 mins of my life ill never get back. Strong side out. I'd fear for us Sunday against West Brom. We're as blunt as a hammer at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

No injuries.
    Top of the group.
    Minutes for Henderson.
    Minutes for Coutinho.

Job done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

5starpool wrote: »
    Most squid are damp at least, due to living in the water. A squib on the other hand, you don't want to get wet. ;)

Wooosh.

Is it over? Can I get on with my life now? Let us never speak of this game again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Boring game to watch but Liverpool are top :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Milkers

Hurried home in bad traffic to watch that. Kind of wish I'd been involved in a head-on collision now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Dull affair but Im surprised anyone expected better.

Onwards and sideways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Don't underestimate the frozen pitch either.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Wooosh.

I couldn't take the chance as it is a crime that should never be allowed. I had a fair idea given the source of the post it was that way, but still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

5starpool wrote: »
    I couldn't take the chance as it is a crime that should never be allowed. I had a fair idea given the source of the post it was that way, but still.

You wound me 5star. I could tolerate you writing off my chances of ever being a mod, but this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

The most interesting thing about tat game was Status Quo being played over the tannoy at the end of the game

Random

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,036 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

The most interesting thing about tat game was Status Quo being played over the tannoy at the end of the game

Random

Maybe it was someone being clever, in that keeping the status quo in the game was good for everyone.

(or not..)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Watch us go on a massive run now over Christmas and into Janurary, getting our hopes up. And the. They will be fulfilled. When we win the league treble; premier, cup and Europa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,877 ✭✭✭RayCon

Random

Status Quo are massive in Switzerland

Advertisement