Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astro 5 a side Naas

Options
  • 10-12-2015 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Anyone interested in a game of 5 a side from 5 to 6 on Tuedays @ Naas Sports Centre ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

delito wrote: »
    Anyone interested in a game of 5 a side from 5 to 6 on Tuedays @ Naas Sports Centre ?

I'm terrible at football but love playing, unfortunately 5pm is too early for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭ncit9933

I'd possibly be interested in joining in some weeks, be hard to make every week though...Is 5 o'clock set in stone or would 5.30 be an option

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭delito

5.30 would be great but the pitch is only available on the hour and for the majority of us it suits better to start at 5 rather than 6 due to daily commutes.

Also we won't be starting until the 14th of January.

If anyone is interested feel free to pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Idunno

Anyone interested in astro in Naas Toughers Red lane. Tuesdays 7-8pm. Numbers dropped recently so looking to keep this going.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭shanemib

Anyone still looking for players?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

shanemib wrote: »

Game in Kilcullen Mon 8-9, usually 7v7 sometimes it could be 8v8 but always good.
    Whatsapp group set up.

PM or turn up if interested. Some of the same guys play on a Wednesday too.......

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

shanemib wrote: »

Game in Kilcullen Mon 8-9, usually 7v7 sometimes it could be 8v8 but always good.
    Whatsapp group set up.

PM or turn up if interested. Some of the same guys play on a Wednesday too.......

Advertisement