Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment status

Options
  • 10-12-2015 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi over the last few months i have been trying to change my direct debit date. I think this has been resolved and it should come out via dd around the start of the month- Can you confirm this and also can you confirm if my payments are up to date.

I have been getting some conflicting info and just want to confirm same

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

there Cork red

Thank you for getting in touch.  If you’d like to send us your number, pin and account number in a PM, we’ll have a look at this for you.

AL

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Cork red

eir: Alan wrote: »
    there Cork red

Thank you for getting in touch.  If you’d like to send us your number, pin and account number in a PM, we’ll have a look at this for you.

AL
    Just wondering if you received my pm as nothing in my sent items.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Cork red wrote: »
    eir: Alan wrote: »
    there Cork red

AL
    Just wondering if you received my pm as nothing in my sent items.
    Hi Cork red

Yes PM received, I'm awaiting clarification and I'll get back to you as soon as I have this

Al

Advertisement