Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pharmacy - Mature Student

• 10-12-2015 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am considering applying to the undergrad in Pharmacy for next Sept.

I will be applying on the basis as a mature student but I have a second class honors degree - non scientific.

Any tips on applying as a mature student? I am going to have to take Chemistry and Biology for the LC this year as it's one of the requirements.

Best,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭leesadin

Hi there, I'll also be applying as a mature student.. I sat lc chem in June there.. Had bio from school.. I'd also be interested in any advice or tips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

Hi,

Do you have any prior experience in this area?

Best,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭leesadin

Yea I'm a pharmacy technician, I've been working in a pharmacy for 8 years now..

Advertisement