Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for an Indian/Pakistani North Dublin

Options
  • 10-12-2015 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a big fan of Kinara in Clontarf but I'm in need of a change of view. Are there any similar standard Indian/Pakistani restaurants in the Malahide/Portmarnock/Donabate areas?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jo_joe

OldGoat wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of Kinara in Clontarf but I'm in need of a change of view. Are there any similar standard Indian/Pakistani restaurants in the Malahide/Portmarnock/Donabate areas?

try debran.ie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Okra green in Howth is quite nice. It became my haunt after Kinara made their Mushroom Bhaji healthier - and what's wrong with it all being cooked in double cream anyway? ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I like Jaipur in malahide. They do take away now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

Kajal in Malahide - it's a sister restaurant to Kinara

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Kajal in Malahide - it's a sister restaurant to Kinara

Has to be here OldGoat.
    I love Kinara myself, and Kajal does pretty much the same menu.
    Perfect if it's just change of view your after !:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement