Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

August 2016 Babies Club

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭scarepanda

I know, so lucky. I really notice it the day after a night where she wakes or is hard to get down that I'm wrecked, but I really can't complain. She slept so soundly over the weekend that we woke her two mornings. We were both sick though so i was afraid she was sick as well and that's why she didn't wake up.
    My little one set her own routine of going down between 11.30/12, but she is useless at napping during the day so would get narky in the evenings. So we had to make a better effort at setting her a routine and iv really noticed the difference. I noticed that she slept far better once we moved her into the cot. Although I was a nervous wreck for a few nights! Even one of the dogs didn't know what was going on the first morning when she wasn't in the basket or beside me in the bed!
    Your so lucky that he's still taking bottles and a good thing probably that you did keep the bottle up. My little one use to take them no problem, but we'd only give them to her randomly, then last week she completely refused to take them. Need to start working on her again though. We haven't tried it the last few days coz we were sick. I usually feed her first thing on one side and express the other afterwards. What did you do differently when expressing started to work for you? It's weird, on one side I'll get 2oz no problem, but then if I keep pumping for another couple minutes with little reward I'll suddenly get another 2/3oz all of a sudden! Erm, she's something similar. I'd rarely get more than 2 hrs out of her if were home. I try not let her nurse within an hour because I wouldn't have enough in that short of time to make her happy and then it's a downhill spiral of her being hungry so always wanting to be attached but I not having enough to satisfy her. If I push her out a bit she's alot happier (wouldn't push it more than 30 minutes though). Obviously if she's starving or I know all She needs is a top up I'll let her nurse. She was stuck to me every evening for 3/4/5 hrs during the growth spurt a couple weeks ago and on the last day spent all day on me. Fun times!
    Awww, the poor little guy. Thankfully muggins didn't notice them or have any effects afterwards. Hopefully he'll be the same.
    I thought it was just saliva glands as well but everyone has said that it's her teeth and I think it is now as well. I can notice her getting very cross when she starts drooling.
    Iv said to myself 9mths on, 9mths off. I'm failing badly at the moment though. I didn't put on that much weight while pregnant, but was overweight when I got pregnant and iv set myself the goal of being down to my 'ideal' weight by May. However it's been so long since I was last at that weight I don't know if it's still 'ideal', but I'll be happy once I get into the right region. I'm 30 in April so would love to feel happy and confident with how I look for then.
    Has your oldest lad settled into his new role? How is he with baby? Has the baby had any mammyitis yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

scarepanda wrote: »
    I know, so lucky. I really notice it the day after a night where she wakes or is hard to get down that I'm wrecked, but I really can't complain. She slept so soundly over the weekend that we woke her two mornings. We were both sick though so i was afraid she was sick as well and that's why she didn't wake up.
    My little one set her own routine of going down between 11.30/12, but she is useless at napping during the day so would get narky in the evenings. So we had to make a better effort at setting her a routine and iv really noticed the difference. I noticed that she slept far better once we moved her into the cot. Although I was a nervous wreck for a few nights! Even one of the dogs didn't know what was going on the first morning when she wasn't in the basket or beside me in the bed!
    Your so lucky that he's still taking bottles and a good thing probably that you did keep the bottle up. My little one use to take them no problem, but we'd only give them to her randomly, then last week she completely refused to take them. Need to start working on her again though. We haven't tried it the last few days coz we were sick. I usually feed her first thing on one side and express the other afterwards. What did you do differently when expressing started to work for you? It's weird, on one side I'll get 2oz no problem, but then if I keep pumping for another couple minutes with little reward I'll suddenly get another 2/3oz all of a sudden! Erm, she's something similar. I'd rarely get more than 2 hrs out of her if were home. I try not let her nurse within an hour because I wouldn't have enough in that short of time to make her happy and then it's a downhill spiral of her being hungry so always wanting to be attached but I not having enough to satisfy her. If I push her out a bit she's alot happier (wouldn't push it more than 30 minutes though). Obviously if she's starving or I know all She needs is a top up I'll let her nurse. She was stuck to me every evening for 3/4/5 hrs during the growth spurt a couple weeks ago and on the last day spent all day on me. Fun times!
    Awww, the poor little guy. Thankfully muggins didn't notice them or have any effects afterwards. Hopefully he'll be the same.
    I thought it was just saliva glands as well but everyone has said that it's her teeth and I think it is now as well. I can notice her getting very cross when she starts drooling.
    Iv said to myself 9mths on, 9mths off. I'm failing badly at the moment though. I didn't put on that much weight while pregnant, but was overweight when I got pregnant and iv set myself the goal of being down to my 'ideal' weight by May. However it's been so long since I was last at that weight I don't know if it's still 'ideal', but I'll be happy once I get into the right region. I'm 30 in April so would love to feel happy and confident with how I look for then.
    Has your oldest lad settled into his new role? How is he with baby? Has the baby had any mammyitis yet?

How are you getting on scarepanda? Are getting excited for Christmas? Have you had any further luck with the bottle?

We are doing ok. Have had a very tough run of illnes with the three year old. Nothing serious thank god but four antibiotics in as many weeks and a run down little boy from it all. Thankfully he seems ok now and we are awaiting a consultants appointment to see what's going on. Was told then by his Montessori that there's been a case of hand foot and mouth in the school :( he didn't get it yet but thought the baby might have had a touch on his hands last week. Nothing materialised so I'm hoping his little fingers were just a bit rough from all the fist sucking!

The baby is doing great. Had the 12 week growth spurt last week and that was no fun! He's getting bigger though so that's great to see. Still in his 0-3 month clothes but he won't be long outgrowing them. I'm still breastfeeding but going to start weaning him in the next few weeks. He's definitely teething now! It will probably be months before a tooth appears but he's putting the work in the last few days!

My older boy is non stop talking about Christmas, he is so excited. We are bringing them away this weekend and going to a Santa experience with a train ride. There's a few of our friends going too with their children so we are all looking forward to the weekend away!

I'm just starting to think about childcare for when I go back to work. Our current one isn't able to take them and I'm dreading the process of picking a new one. I know I want to go back to work but at the same time I'm dreading it :(

Oh forgot to ask you what mammyitis was?!

Hey cant26!!

How's things with you? About half way ready for Christmas. I'm so stupidly excited this year it's ridiculous!!! How about yerselves? I bet that's so nice that your little lad is all about it this year! I hope santys coming :-)!! That'll be nice to get away with friends for a few days. I'm hoping we go down to the local pet farm Christmas week may be to bring her to santy.... I also can't wait for the toy show tomorrow night! Iv even got a onsie from Penney's with 'my first toy show's stitched on the crest ;-).... See I'm ridiculous!

No luck with the bottle, although I haven't really tried her consistently, but any time I have its been a struggle. Thinking of waiting now and introducing a sippy cup with a soft teat when we have her on solids. I haven't decided how long I want to keep bf for and don't want to invest in different bottles unless we decide to put her on formula.

Aww the poor little fella. Was he admitted to hospital? Hes had a rough time of it lately, wasn't he sick shortly after baby was born?

Ha, don't talk to me about teething! My little one has been having an awful time of it. Have been giving her teetha gel since she was about 11 weeks old. We can see teeth in her bottom gums for the last couple weeks and yesterday I noticed that I can see them now in the front bottom. She had a few good days with them last week, but has been getting worse over the last few days, so I think that's why. I hope she gets them sooner rather than later. Its horrible see her in such discomfort and not really being able to do anything for her. She's kinda taking teething rings, but still hasn't fully grasped the idea of them. What have you been doing to help your little fella?

When are you planning on introducing solids? The PHN recommended starting her at around 18 weeks. I was hoping to wait till 22/24 weeks. But she's dropped from 75th to 25th percentile since she was born. The PHN said she's not worried about her coz she's active, alert and meeting all her developmental milestones and doesn't look thin, but at the same time she doesn't want her to drop further. I really don't know what to do. And I feel completely responsible as I'm the only one feeding her. The PHN didn't mention anything about putting her on formula. She's delighted that I'm still bf her. I just don't want to put her on solids to early, but also don't want to put her at risk in any way by being stubborn and waiting.

I haven't even thought about going back to work yet. I wasn't working when I got pregnant and we're lucky at the moment that we can afford for me to stay at home with her. I'll start thinking about it in the new year though. Id love to work part time, but I'm a site civil engineer so it's all or nothing, long days and more often than not working away from home, or at least long commutes - not exactly ideal.

Hey cant26!!

How's things with you? About half way ready for Christmas. I'm so stupidly excited this year it's ridiculous!!! How about yerselves? I bet that's so nice that your little lad is all about it this year! I hope santys coming :-)!! That'll be nice to get away with friends for a few days. I'm hoping we go down to the local pet farm Christmas week may be to bring her to santy.... I also can't wait for the toy show tomorrow night! Iv even got a onsie from Penney's with 'my first toy show's stitched on the crest ;-).... See I'm ridiculous!

No luck with the bottle, although I haven't really tried her consistently, but any time I have its been a struggle. Thinking of waiting now and introducing a sippy cup with a soft teat when we have her on solids. I haven't decided how long I want to keep bf for and don't want to invest in different bottles unless we decide to put her on formula.

Aww the poor little fella. Was he admitted to hospital? Hes had a rough time of it lately, wasn't he sick shortly after baby was born?

Ha, don't talk to me about teething! My little one has been having an awful time of it. Have been giving her teetha gel since she was about 11 weeks old. We can see teeth in her bottom gums for the last couple weeks and yesterday I noticed that I can see them now in the front bottom. She had a few good days with them last week, but has been getting worse over the last few days, so I think that's why. I hope she gets them sooner rather than later. Its horrible see her in such discomfort and not really being able to do anything for her. She's kinda taking teething rings, but still hasn't fully grasped the idea of them. What have you been doing to help your little fella?

When are you planning on introducing solids? The PHN recommended starting her at around 18 weeks. I was hoping to wait till 22/24 weeks. But she's dropped from 75th to 25th percentile since she was born. The PHN said she's not worried about her coz she's active, alert and meeting all her developmental milestones and doesn't look thin, but at the same time she doesn't want her to drop further. I really don't know what to do. And I feel completely responsible as I'm the only one feeding her. The PHN didn't mention anything about putting her on formula. She's delighted that I'm still bf her. I just don't want to put her on solids to early, but also don't want to put her at risk in any way by being stubborn and waiting.

I haven't even thought about going back to work yet. I wasn't working when I got pregnant and we're lucky at the moment that we can afford for me to stay at home with her. I'll start thinking about it in the new year though. Id love to work part time, but I'm a site civil engineer so it's all or nothing, long days and more often than not working away from home, or at least long commutes - not exactly ideal.

Aw that's so cute, I saw the toy show pj's but didn't realise they had baby ones too. I am also looking forward to it!!! Haven't started on Santa yet, usually I've it all done at this stage. Going to go to smyths one night next week and do it all in one go.

No he wasn't in hospital thankfully. Yes he had the vommiting bug when the baby was 3 weeks. Poor little has had a rotten run of it but it could be a lot worse.

Aw the pet farm will be lovely. I know they haven't a clue but the pics in years to come and the memories we have are priceless. I always loved Christmas but since having the kids it's taken on a new level of excitement! Especially now my three year old is just as excited. I'm on a really loved up, thankfull buzz at the moment :)

I'm not doing anything for him teething wise! To be honest it's just a lot of drooling and fist eating. There's no red cheeks and he doesn't seem overly bothered yet. I remember the teetha granules from before. We called it baby crack because my boy would go crazy when he saw it coming. He loved it!! He's just in the last week started grabbing and putting things to his mouth so should probably get some teethers out for him.

Oh I haven't even thought of weaning. I won't be starting before 6 months though. I would've thought 18 weeks was a bit early? Don't feel pressured into starting her early because she's dropped in centiles. We are the same here, he was up in the 85th for his weight at birth and last time he was weighed he was at 20. Like you say as long as she's happy, alert and feeding well. You're doing great but I know it's almost impossible not to doubt yourself.

I was the same as you on my first. Wasn't working when he was born as had taken some time to finish my professional exams. I stayed at home for two years. It was lovely, for the most part!! Unfortunately not an option this time round. Enjoy your time off. Part time is the dream in this house too! I'd love a three day week. It would be perfect but definitely not an option for a long time. I am lucky in that I do a four day week at the moment.

How's your girls sleep? I'm dreading the possibility of the 4 month sleep regression :( my friend is going through it with her baba and i remember it well with my older boy. We have a lovely routine at the moment when the baby goes down around 8.30, my OH gets him up around 11 gives him a little bottle of either expressed milk or formula and then he usually doesn't wake until between 5 and 7!! It's unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

Your phn is going against the HSE guidelines of waiting until 6 months to start solids, please ignore that advice. Start baby led weaning or pureed veg etc at 6 months or close to it when baby is ready and can sit unaided etc, absolutely no need or benefit to start earlier, and I'd actually consider making a complaint about that phn.

• Advertisement

Your phn is going against the HSE guidelines of waiting until 6 months to start solids, please ignore that advice. Start baby led weaning or pureed veg etc at 6 months or close to it when baby is ready and can sit unaided etc, absolutely no need or benefit to start earlier, and I'd actually consider making a complaint about that phn.

Thanks spottybananas, I know what the recommendations are about the 'ideal' time to start. The HSE booklet she went through with me said after 17 weeks and before 26 weeks, so I guess technically 18 weeks is 'Ok'. I would prefer to start later as I said, around 22/24 weeks at which stage she should hopefully be ready. Iv been listening to people asking me when we'll be starting her on solids since she was 8 weeks old and iv be adamant that we wouldn't be starting her till she was ready and not just old enough to start on paper.
    We've had 'issues' regarding her weight since she was born - lost a good amount of the 10% expected and it took a few days for my supply to come in in the hospital, she's been weighed 6 times alone by the PHNs (not just my main one)(and due to be weighed again Christmas week) and she's dropped from 75th to 25th percentile in 3 months. Needless to say I'm very conscious about her weight and as I'm exclusively breastfeeding I feel like it's all on me and I just want to make the right decision for her. I'm also still using shield's, I wouldn't be able to feed her without them. And while I don't feel like iv any issues with supply or her ability to nurse effectively with them etc they add an extra dimension to my worry about why she hasn't gained weight as expected. She's a very happy, healthy, active, alert baby who doesn't look thin or unhealthy but as she's my first iv nothing to work off and constantly second guessing myself with everything new that comes up.
    I might make an appointment with my GP to see what she has to say about where my little girl is at with everything and get her advice, but I feel a bit silly going in when she's not sick.

Ya, my cousin sent me a link, so I had to her one! I'm a big child!
    Well, that's something at least I guess that he wasn't admitted to hospital. But the poor little thing. A friends little girl was in hospital recently and it was horrible seeing her in there.
    Ya, they re-open for the few weeks around Christmas and have the place done up to the max for the kids. Everyone thinks I'm mad! We've so many photos of her already, have a big album printed out. But I couldn't imagine not having loads of photos of her. Mam and Dad have so so many of us when we were children and it's lovely to look back on them every now and again! Ya Christmas was never the same for me at home after the last santy. It's weird that we're now santy!
    Ya, my little one has had the drooling, rosey cheeks, fist eating, bib eating, sleeve eating you name it for weeks now. I'm using teetha gel and she seems to love it, but I can't wait till she's properly interested in the teething rings.
    Iv left another post re the starting her on solids. 18 weeks is early, but technically within the guidelines of not before 17 weeks and not after 26. Is it normal and healthy for them to drop percentiles like that? I just don't know and I can't seem to find a definitive answer anywhere. I'm thinking of making and appt with the GP to get opinion on everything, but feel a bit silly wasting her time when there's nothing 'wrong' with bubs. At least she's not outwardly sick.
    Her sleep as usual is pretty good. She was doing 10/11 hrs straight a night. The last week she is getting up for a feed at some stage during the night, but is fed, nappy changed and back in the cot in about 30 minutes which is grand. As long as she doesn't go back to being awake for 2 hrs in the middle of the night iv no issues (iv probably jinxed myself now though!)! Shes still pretty useless for sleeping during the day though!

Ya, my cousin sent me a link, so I had to her one! I'm a big child!
    Well, that's something at least I guess that he wasn't admitted to hospital. But the poor little thing. A friends little girl was in hospital recently and it was horrible seeing her in there.
    Ya, they re-open for the few weeks around Christmas and have the place done up to the max for the kids. Everyone thinks I'm mad! We've so many photos of her already, have a big album printed out. But I couldn't imagine not having loads of photos of her. Mam and Dad have so so many of us when we were children and it's lovely to look back on them every now and again! Ya Christmas was never the same for me at home after the last santy. It's weird that we're now santy!
    Ya, my little one has had the drooling, rosey cheeks, fist eating, bib eating, sleeve eating you name it for weeks now. I'm using teetha gel and she seems to love it, but I can't wait till she's properly interested in the teething rings.
    Iv left another post re the starting her on solids. 18 weeks is early, but technically within the guidelines of not before 17 weeks and not after 26. Is it normal and healthy for them to drop percentiles like that? I just don't know and I can't seem to find a definitive answer anywhere. I'm thinking of making and appt with the GP to get opinion on everything, but feel a bit silly wasting her time when there's nothing 'wrong' with bubs. At least she's not outwardly sick.
    Her sleep as usual is pretty good. She was doing 10/11 hrs straight a night. The last week she is getting up for a feed at some stage during the night, but is fed, nappy changed and back in the cot in about 30 minutes which is grand. As long as she doesn't go back to being awake for 2 hrs in the middle of the night iv no issues (iv probably jinxed myself now though!)! Shes still pretty useless for sleeping during the day though!

Oh you're defo still within the guidelines, I wasn't being preachy about early weaning!! I waited until 6 months with my first so I'll do it again this time hopefully. Partly the reason is I don't want to draw it on me. Milk is so much easier! Found the whole weaning stage slightly stressful so need to take a different approach this time and hopefully it will be more enjoyable.

We had the three month PHN check last week. The baby has dropped down ridiculously low on that percentile chart. We are barely at 5. It looks like he only gained about 100g in the last 3-4 weeks. So weird, he stopped gaining as soon as the weekly weigh ins stopped. As much as I gave out about them it would've been picked up sooner had we still been doing them. I'm trying not to worry but it's hard :( I'm trying to wean him onto formula now over the next few weeks but I haven't a clue if I'm doing it right. I'm trying to replace a feed every few days with a bottle. Have only just started but it's a bit confusing and now I'm doubting my own supply. Was half thinking of just stopping breastfeeding altogether and just pump until my supply decreases but I'm afraid that might upset him to just take it away so suddenly. I don't know! He needs to gain weight though and I don't have the luxury of taking to the bed for days on end to increase supply and feed 24/7! Hopefully I will be able to keep going for another few weeks.

That's great that she only takes 30 minutes to feed and change at night. When my guy wakes for a feed he's up for nearly two hours because he expects to be entertained as well as fed!! Have noticed in the last few days that he is getting super fussy in the evenings. Nothing can console him it's hard going when you're trying to get dinner and my other son sorted.

We went to Santa at the weekend and it was brilliant. Have the cutest pics of them in matching Christmas tops! Doing the Santa shop tonight and once that's sorted I will figure out the rest of the Christmas shopping. I'm going to get the tree on Friday and then it will really feel like Christmas is on its way. Hope you and you're little girl are flying it!

Oh jaz, I know you weren't being preachy. I didn't think that at all! I was so confused about what to do, especially last week. Starting her at 18 weeks just didn't sit right with me. We have a plan now though! I contacted my OHs sister who's a dietician in the UK ( i seriously don't know why I didn't think of doing g it before) to get her opinion. Basically she said that she can understand where the PHN was coming from, but that in her opinion 18 weeks was to early and that if muggins does drop down another percentile that I'd have the options of upping my feeding of her or start giving her some formula. Basically starting solids would be 3rd option. After giving her all the measurements etc from birth to her 3 month assessment and explaining all that had gone on with her weight etc, she said that it's perfectly normal for my little one to drop from 75th to 25, especially taking into consideration my height and build as well as the rest of the immediate family (neither side is very tall, and I'm taller than both granny's and I'm a short arse!). She also said that based on how her measurements are trending that she would expect everything to settle down from now on and sit somewhere around the 25th percentile. I always felt that at 8lb 12oz that she was too big for me, but having my Sil confirm in a way that it isn't unusual and doesn't mean that there's anything wrong has put my mind at ease. So at the moment I'm trying to feed her extra whenever I can and wait and see what happens with the next weigh-in. We'll be waiting till 24 weeks though for solids.
    Oh no... Is the PHN worried about him at all? What advice did she give you? Who are you telling... It's impossible not to worry especially when your bf. It's not as if you can just change formula etc. Can you bf him when you have more time to give to it like at night or when your older lad is in playschool (if he's going to one) etc and give him formula at other times when you may be busier? It might help You balance getting weight on him while still having the bonding time that bf allows. I'm no real help to you I'm afraid though. Iv been thinking about it the last few weeks how long I want to try keep going for, but I haven't decided yet so have no plan for switching over. It's kind of scary to think that I'm now bf longer than anyone I know personally.....
    What are you going to do differently this time with introducing solids? I'm looking forward to it, but starting initially freaks me out. Not sure how I'm going to handle possible gagging etc. I'll be fretting for the first few days! I do know we'll be starting her on veg rather than fruits. I don't eat much veg and have an awful sugar addiction so I want to try avoid that of I can. Iv read that sometimes baby's who are started on fruit can get a taste for the sweetness and then not take veg as well.
    It is great I have to say that she usually goes back down so quick at night now. We have been blessed on that front with her from the beginning though, she's been a good night sleeper all along. It's funny now though, she's turning into a real Daddy's girl. As soon as she hears his voice she starts looking for him and then has the biggest smiles. Especially in the morning she only has eyes for him! Mammy doesn't get a look in!
    Is it his gums that's making him fussy?
    Ah that's lovely! I can't wait till we go see him! Our tree and decorations went up at the weekend. What's santy bringing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

Re starting solids it's good to remember that gagging is a good thing, shows that baby's body is doing what it should and preventing food going down their windpipe. Gagging is noisy, choking is silent, so once they are gagging or making gross noises air is getting in, they're just learning to take smaller bites!

• Advertisement

Re starting solids it's good to remember that gagging is a good thing, shows that baby's body is doing what it should and preventing food going down their windpipe. Gagging is noisy, choking is silent, so once they are gagging or making gross noises air is getting in, they're just learning to take smaller bites!

I know :-)! But I'm sure I'll still be on edge the first few times! But it's good to know the difference between choking and gagging! Cheers!

Well, before the madness fully descends, can I just wish everyone a very happy Christmas and new year! What a year 2016 has been for all of us! We're just back from seeing santy..... Got a lovely photo of muggins with him... And I got out smarted by a goat ;-) - memories!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Rosie Gold

Well, before the madness fully descends, can I just wish everyone a very happy Christmas and new year! What a year 2016 has been for all of us! We're just back from seeing santy..... Got a lovely photo of muggins with him... And I got out smarted by a goat ;-) - memories!!!

Have a lovely Christmas with your little lady. My wee man is 20 weeks already. He's an absolute dote and so most placid. I just can't give over how good is he, long may it last. The first Christmas is always so special, enjoy :)

Merry Christmas scarepanda! Hope you have a fab first Christmas with your little girl.x

Ah that's brilliant Rosiegold!

Have a wonderful time with yer little lads ladies, and I hope santy calls 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tommyhayes1989

Just wondering how everyone is getting on? Small girl loves to roll onto belly. Hates crawling

Can you see the first and may be the second tooth sitting under the skin? Looks kinda like a greyish line along the gum. Or has your LOs gums changed shape from a tooth pushing it up? My lo has cut her first tooth, but had been teething for 20 weeks before she finally cut the first one and just about has the second one cut now roughly 5 weeks after the first one. I could see both teeth sitting under the skin for a couple weeks before they cut, especially the second one.

I wouldn't worry about it to much just yet. From what iv read teething is like crawling/walking etc that they will cut them in their own time rather than like a developmental milestone where they all hit them in and around the same age. There's also a wide range of 'normal'.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I saw a soother that you can put medicine into. Maybe that would help. I'd be wary of putting it into the food, you wouldn't be able to be sure about what they ate.

My little fellah is the same age, end of august. Not a sign yet, but I think they're due

Advertisement