If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's happening to Black Friday orders ?

Options
  • 10-12-2015 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hi lads,

I realize you have been - and perhaps still are - crazy busy, however it's now about 2 weeks since Black Friday and I was wondering what is happening with my order (of a Yamaha RX-V679 @ £299) ?
    I have tried a couple or three emails and calling as well - however no luck :(

It would be great to know what is going on as not knowing - i.e. do I get this at all or not, Xmas is very soon - is not nice :)

Cheers,
    Stone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Stone wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I realize you have been - and perhaps still are - crazy busy, however it's now about 2 weeks since Black Friday and I was wondering what is happening with my order (of a Yamaha RX-V679 @ £299) ?
    I have tried a couple or three emails and calling as well - however no luck :(

It would be great to know what is going on as not knowing - i.e. do I get this at all or not, Xmas is very soon - is not nice :)

Cheers,
    Stone
    A lot of us are in the same boat... I am sure and hopeful that everything will be resolved and we will have out pride and joys by next week

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

There's definitely some progress happening. There have been mentions of receiving kit by some people already. And they've taken payment for my kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,990 ✭✭✭893bet

I was contacted half hour ago for payment for a Black Friday deal.

I'd say they are just swamped! 

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I have held off on emailing them as they were probably snowed under, but I was beginning to give up hope.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

FYI, received my speakers today.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys.

I really do apologies for the delay with the Boards deal orders.

Anyone who has not had a call if you could drop me a PM I will get a call to you straight away.

Again apologies for the delay with these!

Hi Guys.

I really do apologies for the delay with the Boards deal orders.

Anyone who has not had a call if you could drop me a PM I will get a call to you straight away.

Again apologies for the delay with these!
    PM Sent Kenny, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 38 *FireCracker*

PM sent.

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Pmed

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,
    swamped is the word :) but the mud is getting slightly clearer this afternoon..

@ Stone - I've popped you a mail today - come back to me if you don't get it or if I can assist in any way

@ deep Thought - I've spoken to Kenny - SRT700 as agreed at the same price no problem

@Halenger - Thanks again for the patience - hope you are enjoying the kit, some value!!

@Firecracker -No problem swapping to Black Gloss at the same price - give Kenny a shout and we will get that sorted for you

@ NIMAN - hmmmm, could you mail me to sales@richersounds.ie - I have this awful ringing at the back of my head but I just cant find your mail!

@ sweetie - Kenny should have that one now, thanks again

Keep them coming guys but I think we are (almost) in control....... ish :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Guys,

@ deep Thought - I've spoken to Kenny - SRT700 as agreed at the same price no problem

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Legend....

Many thanks John and the Team

DT

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Stone

Guys,

@ Stone - I've popped you a mail today - come back to me if you don't get it or if I can assist in any way

@Halenger - Thanks again for the patience - hope you are enjoying the kit, some value!!

@Firecracker -No problem swapping to Black Gloss at the same price - give Kenny a shout and we will get that sorted for you

@ NIMAN - hmmmm, could you mail me to sales@richersounds.ie - I have this awful ringing at the back of my head but I just cant find your mail!

@ sweetie - Kenny should have that one now, thanks again

Keep them coming guys but I think we are (almost) in control....... ish :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John,

Unfortunately I did not get your email - I sent you and Kenny a PM as well ..... let me know what is needed from my side :)

Cheers,
    Stone

John, I'll head off to my emails and see if I can get a copy of the email I sent you.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Stone

Hi John & crew,

Seems all has been sorted and I'll have my new musicmaker soon :)

Thanks to ye all,
    Stone

NIMAN wrote: »
    John, I'll head off to my emails and see if I can get a copy of the email I sent you.

Forwarded email from end of November, you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

Guys, just a note to say that I have sent you an email in elation to my order. The saga continues to be painful. If someone can give me a call today that would be great.

Regards

Cionn

Cionn wrote: »
    Guys, just a note to say that I have sent you an email in elation to my order.  The saga continues to be painful.  If someone can give me a call today that would be great.

Regards

Cionn
    Hi.

Which email address have you sent your email to?

If you could drop it to me in a PM I can also get a look at it.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

Hi.

Thanks.
    Pm sent

Cionn wrote: »
    Hi.

Thanks.
    Pm sent
    Cionn,

I have replied to your email - as per my mail I have asked Kenny to issue you with a full refund and I hope you find this course of action agreeable,

Best regards,

John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

In a strange way I'm kind of glad to see that people with actual orders are in the same situation I am. I PM'd John and sent an email to sales@ quite a while ago at this stage and I've not gotten a response yet. Missed out on an attractive price by now so it's fallen down my priority list what with presents taking priority. :)

Must have been some success for you this year though with the Sales and how busy you guys have been, congrats!

• Advertisement

dar83 wrote: »
    In a strange way I'm kind of glad to see that people with actual orders are in the same situation I am. I PM'd John and sent an email to sales@ quite a while ago at this stage and I've not gotten a response yet. Missed out on an attractive price by now so it's fallen down my priority list what with presents taking priority. :)

Must have been some success for you this year though with the Sales and how busy you guys have been, congrats!
    Dar,

thx for your post - unfortunately we are behind with general enquiry mails and PM's at the moment, we are doing our best to get orders out as our 1st priority but we are also catching up with general enquiries and the backlog is getting smaller - however some enquiries due to the nature of the enquiry do take some time to reply - apologies - I think I did respond to your initial enquiry personally but I have found I have found your email to the sales@richersounds.ie inbox and I will reply to it today,

Best regards,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

No problem John, I wasn't having a go. I know you guys have been mental and that's fine. I did send you a PM to follow up on a topic query, but got no response to that, which is when I then sent an email follow up as I knew you would be up to your eyes. Might have been better this way anyway, as the girlfriend might have killed me had I pulled the trigger I was thinking of on the two items I was considering (three if I include the fact I'd also need speakers! ha).

Cheers,

Dar.

dar83 wrote: »
    No problem John, I wasn't having a go. I know you guys have been mental and that's fine. I did send you a PM to follow up on a topic query, but got no response to that, which is when I then sent an email follow up as I knew you would be up to your eyes. Might have been better this way anyway, as the girlfriend might have killed me had I pulled the trigger I was thinking of on the two items I was considering (three if I include the fact I'd also need speakers! ha).

Cheers,

Dar.
    HI Dar83.

Just doing a little Boards check/clear up on some posts.
    Just wanted to check that you have been sorted and your questions replied to?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bikie

For what its worth I received my order within a week. Very professional and prompt shipping. Sub was a bit marked underneath but works brilliantly. Shelf mounts were in very good condition and surprisingly strong. I suspect John and the team were well overloaded from the huge response - BTW I have no vested interest in the firm but respect professional retailing when I see it.

bikie wrote: »
    For what its worth I received my order within a week. Very professional and prompt shipping. Sub was a bit marked underneath but works brilliantly. Shelf mounts were in very good condition and surprisingly strong. I suspect John and the team were well overloaded from the huge response - BTW I have no vested interest in the firm but respect professional retailing when I see it.
    Hi Bikie.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

I hope you had a great Christmas and have a very Happy New Year.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.