Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Appointment

Options
  • 10-12-2015 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

i recently signed up to electric ireland for gas and electricity, the gas was disconnected till the account was set up, this was done and a appointment was in place for today. No one turned up to connect the gas, when i rang up the appointment was cancelled on your end and no one rang to inform us, i want to know why, as i will know be out heating till monday as thats the next day you can call out and i am not confident after today that it wil be done

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi jimmyth,

We are very sorry to read it. For us to check into this for you, please private message us your name, address, gas point reference number (GPRN) and telephone number.

We are here on Boards.ie until 6pm.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement