Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No customer care from 3

• 10-12-2015 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

6 weeks of two broken phones and hundreds of phone calls later the shop have been told to tell me to get the two phones repaired again. Where is the management of the company. Are they too busy earning vast quantities of money to care about their customers. This is the worst customer care I have ever known.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,175 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

6 weeks of two broken phones and hundreds of phone calls later the shop have been told to tell me to get the two phones repaired again. Where is the management of the company. Are they too busy earning vast quantities of money to care about their customers. This is the worst customer care I have ever known.

Not sure what you're doing in an android forum, check out the mobiles forum.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭GBX

You can talk directly to reps from Three here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1367

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TRACY DOLAN

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Not sure what you're doing in an android forum, check out the mobiles forum.

Thanks for your really helpful comment. As such a heavy weight I am sure u would not make that mistake !

Advertisement